Saturday, April 6, 2013

A stitchery almost finished for FNwF

Last night as I stitched along with Friday Night with Friends I managed to complete the stitchery component of this little wall hanging.  There are still borders to complete which I will do later this week.  This little stitchery is one of twelve by Kathy Schmitz...one for each month of the year. The series is called sweet Stitches.

Earlier this week I also put the binding on my little Christmas wallhanging..it is very cute.

And now it is only two weeks from today that I leave for my holiday in San Francisco with my older daughter Rhyll.  We are basing ourselves in San Francisco and have rented a gorgeous apartment there for the whole three weeks.  From there we will take short trips to other places...last night we decided we would spend three days in Monterey so we can visit the wonderful aquarium there, and also spend a day whale watching.   How exciting!


13 comments:

  1. I have seen alot of Kathy Schmit's project lately. Such lovely designs. You will have a different decoration for every month of the year. Lovely work and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas Wallhanding, and the stitchery is darling! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your little bunny carrying his easter eggs is lovely.......beautiful christmas quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! I love your quilt. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunny stitchery looks great. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching and I think the wall hanging is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your company at FnwF... did you enjoy my slice? lol
    Have a wonderful holiday too... it's countdown time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cute bunny stitchery..and it sounds like a fabulous holiday you are going on..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little bunny embroidery. The wall hanging is beautiful for Christmas. I guess you are on your holiday now and having a fabulous time .Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete