Thursday, March 28, 2013

Let's Celebrate Easter

This year I joined in the Let's Celebrate Swap and my partner is Noela and our first swap has been our Easter swap.  We both decided to open our gifts a little bit early, so yesterday I took my unopened parcel to my quilting day at Mrs Martin's Quiltshop to share the fun a little bit.  I have to say I was absolutely delighted with what Noela had so kindly sent to me.  Her stitching is beautiful, fabric choices inspired, and the little extras were so much fun.  Of course photos were taken, and here is one we took with Mrs Martin and me.  Diet will begin today.

I forgot to take a photo of the gifts I made for Noela, so I've borrowed this picture from her website.

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous lot of goodies there Kali and i also love what you sent Noela,what a wonderful swap ladies,and hi Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the gifts. Couldn't resist the little bunny when my grandson picked it out and its nose lit up. I love what you did for me so thank you for being my swap partner. Thanks to Karen also. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat for both of you to receive in the mail. Happy Easter Kali, don't start the diet till after Sunday!

    ReplyDelete