Saturday, February 2, 2013

Friday Night With Friends

I joined in with this delightful group thinking it would give me a bit of a boost along with my projects, particularly my gift making.  Last year I found myself frantically paddling to keep up with last minute gifts and decided that this year I would begin making small projects right at the start of the year so that I would be more prepared.

Last night I managed to complete this little trio which is now ready to go into my gift box...

And here is a photo of my gorgeous Puss..totally relaxed out on the back verandah

9 comments:

  1. Love the material you used for the thread catcher and needle book,the strawberry pincushion is very sweet :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous gift you've made, and kitty looks so relaxed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the set idea and the fabric is so cute. You little puss looks like the king of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trio of gifts from your Friday night sew in. My cat Oscar gets in some wonderful positions too. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Kali, Your gifts are lovely and love the red and white fabric. Great idea haveing a gift box.Puss is cute sleeping in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Puss is gorgeous, and fluffy!! Cute cute cute gifties too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kali thank you so much for visit my blog:-)
    Have a nice Sunday, Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Kali, pussy's belly looks very scratchable in that particular position!

    ReplyDelete