Thursday, December 8, 2011

OH MY!

I have sold my house now and thought I had better make a start with the packing.  Even better, I thought I would start with the sewing studio.

The good news is that I still love everything that I have (indeed I am a very wealthy woman fabricwise), the bad news is I had NO idea how much gorgeous, lushious fabric  etc I actually own and have to pack.  Only a mad woman would try to move with all this stuff.   That says it all I guess.

Before I sold I thought I would fill in a little bit of time with some Christmas decorating.  I don’t do big trees and lots of stuff everywhere cos I detest pulling it all down again.  But I do love what I manage to do with a few twigs each year….pretty simple huh?

100_0266

As soon as settlement happens, our architect will be ready to start work on our house.  He has all sorts of great ideas for this simple little 1930’s house and I’m dying to see how it all works out.  Meanwhile, I will move into a rental house close by and try to curb my impatience.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love your little christmas corner very stylish!

    ReplyDelete