Friday, September 2, 2011

Spring has sprung, the grass has ris…

I’ve no clue if anybody is still bothering to check out my blog, but just in case you are reading, Hi!

It’s been such a strange year…most of it seems to have been tied up in house renovations…just little stuff, but when you are doing it yourself it takes ages.  So all the painting is done, the carpet and vinyl have been laid, all the new curtains are up.  And now I’m sick of it all, so I’ll sit back and enjoy it .

Not a lot of sewing has been happening, but I have enjoyed making my version of Bluebirds and Berries..only two more blocks to go now….and you can see the new carpet behind the blocks.

100_0245

Next week I shall be visiting Andrea in Upwey which I am really looking forward to.  I love to see my daughter and I love that part of the world, so it will be great.  Let’s just hope the weather stays as perfect as it is at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back blogging, I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been here for the first time (via Marg Low's blog) and I like your blog. Upwey is such a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete