Monday, July 19, 2010

I Made Another Cushion

During the earlier part of this year I joined in a Mini Round Robin with SCQIS, and as well as learning a couple of great new techniques I can use in my quilts, I also ended up with a very cute little quilt.  I decided it would look very sweet as a cushion and set about making it into one.  Here it is…now tell me this isn’t one cute cushion!

100_0133

Block 3 of The Civil War Bride has been completed for a little while…every time I look at it I think how similar her legs are to mine (they resemble tree trunks).

Civil War Bride Block 3

The dogs are telling me that I haven’t shown pictures of them on my blog for a while and that I had better rectify the situation.  Here they are, firstly playing tug of war which they love to do.  And then all that fun has to be followed by a little nap (on Mum’s bed of course).

The girls at play

After play we sleep

2 comments:

  1. Love the cushion Kali! As for the legs, not even close, yours are much shorter!!!!LOL
    Those beautiful, spoiled dogs.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how comfy those puppy dogs have made themselves on your bed! My Bonnie would be jealous :)

    ReplyDelete