Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A little late..but…….

I’ve never wanted a big deal made out of Mothers Day…but this year I decided I wanted to be spoiled a little bit.  So Rhyll set out to find something for me that would be rather special.  To say I was delighted was an understatement.  What do you think?

French Bear

This dear little  bear is made from cream linen, with just the tiniest touch of pink floral on her bow.  Her little facial features are done in grey thread and she looks very sophisticated in a ‘bearly’ kind of a way.

On a different note, I took of photo of Rhyll’s new Personal Assistant….Miss Haggis is her name…and she tends to fall asleep on the job just a little too often!

Haggis the PA

2 comments:

  1. Every mother deserves to be spoiled, we are the reason our children exist! Rhyll did exactly that and beautifully too! What on earth is Miss Haggis?

    ReplyDelete