Friday, April 23, 2010

Cancel cancel

 

After I wrote my previous post about changing back to my Typepad blog, dear Lizzie wrote to me and told me how to overcome my frustration with the Blogger site.  So just cancel my last post, I shall continue on here.

I’ve achieved a couple of finishes this week…one was a fairly quick one and one has taken me months to complete…I’ll leave it to you to guess which is which.  And by ‘finish’ I don’t mean I’ve completed whole quilts…oh deary me no!  I just mean I have completed blocks in a couple of different quilts.

First up, I am doing a BOM with The Home Patch called Sunny Days.  This is a pattern by Jan Patek.

Jan Patek 1

Jan Patek pattern

The following is the second stitchery panel of a series of three in another quilt I’m working on.

2nd Stitchery panel

Don’t hold your breath waiting for the third…it is huge and will probably take me until Christmas to complete it.  But it is so gorgeous, I think it is worth the work.

5 comments:

  1. Hello My Friend from Michigan, I am happy you are still with bloggers. Your blog is lovely here. Next your applique blocks are always truly beautiful. I love them all. Most interesting about your reindeer quilt wall hanging. I used the same pattern to create a wool felted Reindeer Post Card I gave away for Christmeas. It is on my block around the Christmas time frame. let me know what you think.

    And most important Please tell me about the Tony Ferguson Diet, I have never heard of this one. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh, you make life interesting Kali, LOL! Glad that I could help, it was a fellow blogger who taught me how to do the comment thing so I enjoy passing it on now :o)
    I love the Sunny Days pattern, I haven't seen that one before....hmmm, wonder if I could fit in another BoM?? Looking forward to meeting up next week, have a great week and a good trip over the sea.....
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the Sunny Days BOM block, it is so very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sunny Days BOM looks lovely and I am interested in seeing how the stitcheries are incorporated into a whole quilt. What fills in the spaces between?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say that it was lovely to meet you at AQC, just wasn't enough time to chat really was there? Hopefully we can catch up again if you come over or we make it to Tassie (haven't been for years) again.
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete