Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The View From My Sewing Studio



As promised to my friends on Scquilters, here are a couple of photos of the view I enjoy from my sewing studio. Actually 'studio' sounds a bit grand doesn't it...I usually call it the cabin.

I took one photo yesterday evening and the other is taken this morning. If you look closely at the one taken this morning you can see some of the smaller boats in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race sailing up towards the finishing line. There has been a constant procession of them this morning which has been lovely to see. Though they have been sticking to the far side of the river, which is a long way away, making it impossible to see which boats they are. Every year I tell myself I will buy some binoculars...hasn't happened yet.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. A long way from Brisbane in more ways than one! C

    ReplyDelete