Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Block Finished


I haven't done very much stitching since my last post as I was really ill with flu.  But since my recovery I have completed Block 2 of my Sue Ross BOM through Material Obsession.  I am totally loving the wild colours in the fabric the girls send me as they really appeal to my inner 'wild child'.   I must say that I totally freaked when I first saw the block that was to be done as I'm such a hit and miss kind of a girl.  However by treating all those bias edges very carefully and thinking twice before taking every step, I've managed to pull it off.  I'm quite chuffed with myself!

Sue Ross Block 2



8 comments:

  1. the colours are definitely wild but should make a truly stunning quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful block I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmm,
    do you know what the finiahed quilt will look like, are all the blocks different?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty block. You've done a super job of point-matching and all that technical stuff. Definitely wild colors, and I like them! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having seen a few of the MO Sue Ross blocks on blogs lately am very tempted, as I've discovered I really like some of these contemporary prints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I;m going to leave a comment, if its the last thing I do, lol this is my third attempt.
    Super quilt, cant wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you've been sick! Hope you're feeling much better.
    I'm absolutely loving the Sue Ross blocks you've been posting!

    ReplyDelete