Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gone to the dogs

I know!  It's been eons since I last posted.  Life has been busy, but not 'that' busy!  I put it down to the fact that Miss Molly totally objects to me sitting for too long at the computer.  Now that I have realised why I am being so tardy with replying to emails and entering rivetting news on my blog, I shall endeavour to ignore her, and get on with my computer life.

Of course I shall cover the dog news first!

While my friend Susie has been away, I have been having her puppy Labradoodle named Olly (Ollie?) over the play a few times a week.  The three dogs go absolutely nuts for several hours and then they all collapse in a heap.  They are so much fun to watch, but I'm exhausted when play time is over.  So first there is a shot of the dogs hard at play.

Molly Olly and Ebony

It took me a really long time to get a photo of Olly's face as he moves so fast.  But finally I got one slightly fuzzy shot of his very cute face.
Olly

When all the play is finished Molly puts a lot of effort into relaxing.
Relaxed Molly
And to cap off a perfect day, I finally was able to take an absolutely gorgeous photo of Ebony where you can actually see her cute little face.  Because she is black, her photo's usually make her look like a lump of coal.
Miss Ebony



2 comments:

  1. Don't let those doggies stop you from keeping me up updated with your life and news, who's the boss anyway.......? Oh of course they are, what was I thinking? Try to cajole them into giving you computer time....sulking often works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I KNOW sulking works, which is what the dogs use to get their own way. I am now practising IGNORING!

    ReplyDelete