Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another fabulous project

The great new projects just keep right on coming for this year.  I bought the new Homespun magazine yesterday and was absolutely delighted with several of the projects in it.  But my absolute 'must do' is Breast of Friends which will be presented over 6 months.  It has designs from all our Aussie designers, and best of all, it features the fabric line In The Pink II by The Buggy Barn.  Now I just happened to purchase all of these fabrics as soon as they came onto the market and have been waiting for just the right project to use them.  And now I rather do think I have found it.

These photos show the fabric range and the first of the designs.

In The Pink II

Breast of Friends



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful block (the one with the letters) and I love the title (Breast of friends) and the name of the makers (the Buggy Barn).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what this particular BOM mystery was going to be like, the designers are ones I have always liked, perhaps it is another project to add to my already growing list!!!

    ReplyDelete