Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm famous!

Or so I've been told...lol.  This morning while I was walking Molly and Ebony down along the beachfront at Blackmans Bay, a lady walked towards me with her gorgeous golden retriever.  As we drew alongside each other, she said to me 'Are you the lady who went into the shop to buy cat food and came out with a puppy?"

I laughed and said, yes I was the very person.

She went on to tell me I was famous around these parts and how all the regular doggy walkers had all spoken about me. 
And she thought it was such a great thing to be well known for.

I'm just amazed.   Imagine if I'd really given them something juicy to talk about!

                                                                                       ********************

It's been quite a while since I've posted to my blog, as my son upgraded my computer and it has taken a while to get around to working out how to get everything working.  Not that he is a slacker, he has just either been interstate, or busy.  And as we all know, when it comes to computers, I'm just plain useless....but then I figure I gave birth to a geek for a good reason.

Andrea sent me a couple of photos of her female Chinese Crested, Sooty.  There was a big event being held at her local pet store and Andrea dressed Sooty up in the coat I made for Sooty to wear to Andrea's wedding to Joel a few years ago.  Sooty certainly thinks she is aTn princess when wearing her finery Tn  (actually she thinks she is a princess all the time).

And having this guy crooning in her ear didn't exactly deflate her ego any either!  What a gal!


                                                                           ********************
Gosh I have so many things to write about.  This next photo was taken at Richmond at the Christmas Fair that I went to with Michelle (L) and Angie (R).  We had such a lovely day, and although I said I wasn't going to spend any money, I found out that I had been kidding myself.  But most purchases were inexpensive bargains, plus a couple of Christmas gifts which had to be bought anyway.

Now I could proclaim that Angie and Michelle were making right royal pigs of themselves here, but for the fact that I was taking the photo with one hand while I held a dripping icecream in the other.  There is a fabulous ice cream shop in Richmond...not to be  missed.

Then there are a few more photos of the beautiful old buildings in Richmond which are kept in pristine condition.



000_0008



000_0003
000_0001
000_0005
000_0006



2 comments:

  1. You have always been famous to me! Love the rose, it is fabulous! I can't wait to see some of those beautiful buildings when I visit Tasmania next year.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the buildings looked vaguely familiar...then I realised it was Richmond.
    Sooty looks so wussy in her coat, as only a Mexican hairless dog could...but she seems to have impressed that guy (sucker!)

    ReplyDelete