Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Been a While

It's not as though life hasn't been happening and that I haven't done at least a tiny bit of sewing, but when one of my babies isn't well I just climb into my shell and quite obviously don't feel like communicating.  So this is the reason for my absence


000_0001 Ebony paid a visit to the vet to be speyed but all didn't go to plan.  Apparently her body was allergic to the internal sutures and the poor little thing was in a great deal of pain, and then a lot of internal scarring took place.  But the good thing is that she is now well and happy, and after liberal applications of pawpaw ointment, I can feel that a lot of the scar tissue has at least softened.  So she is back to being a holy terror, and I can get back to enjoying watching my girls plalying.  I only left that head collar on her for a couple of days as she had so much pain to deal with that I figures she didn't need the annoyance of that as well.


Tomorrow I'll show you the little bit of stitching I've been doing.  I seem to have reverted to doing my favourite little quilts that have a bit of piecing, applique and stitchery in them.  Just perfect for the person with the mind of a grasshopper.



2 comments:

  1. Oh God, she looks so pitiful, but cute at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Ebony! she looks so sorrowful!

    ReplyDelete