Friday, September 5, 2008

Works in Progress

It looks as though I have to make do with black print today, due to the new 'improvements' on typepad.  They haven't given me any colours to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have four large works in progress at the moment, as well as far too many smaller projects.  But today I am going to show you the four blocks I have completed of  Autumn Pathways.  Ohhh look! Somebody must have been listening when I grizzled about having no colours to play with...spooky!


Anyway, these are the blocks I have completed, and I'm now working on one of the border blocks which is just delish!


000_0001 


And another rather large project that I'm working on is Shabby Jane.  This is about the fourth time I've started a Dear Jane and have never managed to continue for very long.  However, this time I'm loving working in the shabby chic colours...using whichever colours that appeal to me on the day.  I've joined together the first two rows and am now well into the third row.  So this time I think I'm going to complete the project.  Though I have no intention of doing the triangle blocks on the sides.  I think an applique border will suit my Shabby Jane much better.  I had to take two photos to fit the rows in as they are so long.


000_0002


000_0003



7 comments:

  1. Hi Kali
    All the blocks are looking great, I have also started the Dear Jane a couple of times.
    Made my first lot in to Baby Jane and have only just posted it on my blog, I am still hand quilting it.
    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kali
    All the blocks are looking great, I have also started the Dear Jane a couple of times.
    Made my first lot in to Baby Jane and have only just posted it on my blog, I am still hand quilting it.
    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you.....a blogging master! Love the felted wool blocks and your shabby Jane.....it is a bit like sitting at the table with a cuppa having a chat with you.....love this blogging business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kali, love the felted wool one - it is looking stunning! And so is Shabby Jane, great colours too.
    xxx
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, Love the quilts, nothing will stop you now, love you....
    X Sal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am from Uruguay, very nice to your blog, the quilts are wonderful you do,. I liked much of the Dear jane, have any pattern of the blocks to give me. I would like to do much, here in Uruguay there are no patterns. Greetings Maria Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DJ is looking great. Love the rest of your work very beautiful. That star quilt on the McCalls is gorgeous, I have the magazine and it's the best one in there this time.
    Oh and Welcome to the DJ list : Elly in Scotland

    ReplyDelete